Sustainable beach bag

Sustainable beach bag - Image 1
Sustainable beach bag - Image 2
Sustainable beach bag - Image 3
Sustainable beach bag - Image 4
Sustainable beach bag - Image 5
Sustainable beach bag

Selecteer..

  • 25
  • 50
  • 100
  • 250
  • 500
  • sample
  • Select a custom amount

Selecteer..

  • Ecru (temporarily unavailable)
  • Grey (temporarily unavailable)
  • Black (temporarily unavailable)
Temporarily unavailable

Selecteer..

  • No printing
  • 1 colour
  • 2 colours
  • 3 colours
  • 4 colours

Selecteer..

  • No printing
  • 1 colour
  • 2 colours
  • 3 colours
  • 4 colours
Free +
Free

VAT included
free digital proof
  • always taking care
  • free digital proof
  • free quote within 8 hours
  • sustainable and green
Article number: 8792188
Printing size Front: 300 x 250 mm
Printing size Back: 300 x 250 mm
Delivery time: Temporarily unavailable
Material: Recycled cotton
Size: 55 x 39 x 15 cm
Material thickness: 220 gsm
Handle length: Short
Weight: 60 gr.
Minimum quantity: 25
Technique: Printing

Using a reusable bag is already a sustainable choice, but with this bag we go one step further. This is because the bag is made of 80% recycled cotton. The remaining 20% is non-recycled cotton. The bag has beautifully twisted cord handles. Available in three neutral colours: beige, grey and black. The front and back of the bag can be printed in up to 4 colours.

 

  • Bag made of recycled cotton, 220 gr/m2
  • Printing on front and back
  • With cord handles

Please find the pricing for this product below:

 

Sample*
From 25 pieces
From 50 pieces
From 100 pieces
From 250 pieces
From 500 pieces

 

* Please note: samples will be delivered without printing!

Er is geen voorraadinformatie beschikbaar voor het product Sustainable beach bag.

Logo and printing files

At Greengiving we will print your promotional gifts with your own design, logo or text. You will always receive a free digital proof before we start the printing process. 

 

Please upload your design in the following formats: vector .AI file (Adobe Illustrator), vector .EPS file, vector .PDF file, JP(E)G or PNG 

 

We use PMS colour code for single and multi-colour printing. We use CMYK for full colour (FC) printing. 

 

Not sure if your file meets the conditions? Please contact us, we are glad to help you!

Front
300 x 250 mm
1. Front 300 x 250 mm
Back
300 x 250 mm
1. Back 300 x 250 mm